Thursday, July 13, 2017

New blog + vlog series | Second-hand

As many probably have noticed I am losing tons of weight lately (at least over the past 5 months since my surgery.
And dropping as much weight as I have turned to second hand a lot cus purchasing new items are expensive from stores.
But all this gave me an idea and I think I would like to develop this further. 


All together I have now lost -37 kg (-81.57 lbs), and this has resulted in that I recently had to purchase new pants and underwear. 


Too big after 3 weeks!
My old underwear vs. my new ones!
At my local second-hand shop, I purchased a new pair of jeans which looked as if brand new. They were an EU size 50, and 3 weeks later they were huge on me (see image above!).
The jeans cost 40 kronor (about $4.80) so I wasn't exactly robbed blind, but it did help me for a little while. Now I've decided to hold off on jeans and focus on stretchier materials such as soft pants and leggings instead. 


Here are a few items I've purchased second-hand that I truly love and feel super-confident in, and developing my style to a more Boho-Chic look:



Shirt from Anarchist Closet, located in Tampa, FL
(Shipping + payment worldwide)
Price: $17,69 (incl. international shipping)

Dress from local charity shop (PMU Sverige)
Price: 50 SEK
Baby blue blouse from Swedish eBay (Tradera)
Price: 55 SEK (94 sek with shipping)

Which leads me to a whole other thing - I want to do more for the environment, for my poor wallet/economy and do charity in the process, by keep buying second-hand items. Especially buying second-hand fashion.
So I've gathered up some information and I will also plan some collaborations in a nearby future.

This will take place on my Instagram, here on my blog and as well as over at my YouTube channel.
Stay tuned for more!


IF ANY BLOGGERS OR VLOGGERS ARE INTERESTED IN DOING A COLLABORATION WITH ME ABOUT SECOND-HAND ITEMS AND/OR FASHION RELATED, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: inaahaggstrom@gmail.com


**this blog post is not sponsored**

3 comments:

  1. Alltså, du är så grym! det är sådan skillnad på dig, och shitt vilken skillnad när man ser kläderna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja eller hur haha. Det är en sak att höra/säga "jag har tappat 37kg". Det är en helt annan sak att SE det xD

      Delete
  2. Fuck vad du har varit duktig.
    HEJA DIG!

    ReplyDelete

Refashioning/Upcycling [the Swedish Flower Collection]

Hello ladies and gents! No, I am not dead, I'm very much alive and therefore this incredibly late update.  Between my regular job and h...